Konos Inc. is a privately held food manufacturer who ships shell eggs all over the world. The company produces more than 60 million dozen shell eggs per year for commercial and retail use with the help of 120+ employees.
To pack a variety of egg and packaging combinations according to the production schedule in order to ensure product availability for customer demand.
- Set up the line every morning
- Check cartons to verify condition meets standards
- Ensure that there are not broken eggs or empty spaces in cartons
- Verify all sell by dates and that dates on the cartons match case dates
- Pack eggs into correct cases and placing the box in the appropriate position of the line
- End of day and as necessary cleaning
- Adhering to all established food safety standards
Compensation and Benefits
All positions include paid time off, a generous 401k package, health insurance, and free eggs on a regular basis. Other benefits are administered on a case-by-case basis.